Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Headed Home!





Well, our blog didn't flow too well because we didn't have reliable internet access for most of the trip. But, we do have much to share and will be loading new posts and photos even after we get home. As I write this, it's 10:12 PM Tuesday and we leave for the airport at about 1 AM on Wednesday. Our flight takes off at 4 AM. We'll fly for a total of 18 hours and arrive at Dulles at about 4 PM.

That means I can kiss my wife, hug my kids, take a shower in my home and sleep in my bed beside my beautiful wife. I'm not looking forward to the trip... but I am looking forward to the result!

In the coming days, as Tim and I wrestle with jet lag, we'll post more thoughts, reactions and photos from our trip. You'll hear about how we were asked to leave one village after we had all the equipment set up, but hadn't yet started the Jesus film. We'll also tell you about showing the film under the courtyard pavilion on the grounds of a Hindu temple on the following night.

There are many stories and we'll share them all but right now we have to finish packing and get to the airport. Please pray for a safe return.

No comments:

Post a Comment